Sunday, March 7, 2010

Round 2 phase 2 Day 31 {fast sunday}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
226
Today was Fast Sunday.  I didn't follow the protocol very well. I was part of a fast from food and drink for 24 hours.During that time I was fasting with many of my faith like we do the 1st Sunday of of each month I didn't eat or drink anything until 5:00. I chose not to fast last month because of hCG but convinced myself that making the sacrifice of unlost pounds would be of greater benefit. It was easy to not partake of food, thanks to hCG, but I was so thirsty! I ended up eating all 500 calories and only 1/2 gals of water. Last round I had a gain the next day, but for some reason, I still didn't get the whole gallon in. I knew fasting would mess me up, but decided it was worth the cost.  I crammed all the food in and boy was I full!
 
Out of bed:9:30
Exercise:none 
HCG: 8:00 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG: 11:00 15 drops
Snack:1:35 
HCG: 2:00 15 drops
Lunch: 
HCG:5:00
Dinner:6:00 100g. buffalo and 1 1 onion cooked in the same pan. salt/cajun season 6:30  grapefruit
Snack:8:00 100 g. of Perch w/ skin on {that was WAY too good for my good.}I think the skin was too fatty and therefore was scrumptious. I saved the extra grams for my husband to eat but I ended up scarfing it down before he had a chance.... oh, and tomatoes.
9:30 small pink lady organic apple.
Bedtime:10:30
Water:Gallon
Other: chocolate Smooth moove.
Cheating:the extra fish. but NOT the cream cheese spice cake we made for my mum's birthday party at my house....OR the delicious chili and potatoes OR the homemade ranch and chef salad. I just smelled those things a bit too long. :)

No comments: