Thursday, March 4, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 28 {welcome, tom}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
229
Total Loss: 45.6 lbs.
Today's Gain: 1 lbs.
{TOM did it, cause i was being very good..}
Loss this round: 22.4 lbs.

Dear T.O.M.,
    
I'm pleased that you have arrived last night even earlier than I expected!. Never thought I'd say that cause I usually don't feel happy to have you come around, but today, I'm glad. You have put all of my wondering to an end. And because of that, I'll even forgive you that Pound you brought with you. Just this once though.

               
Sincerely,        Julie                                              

In other news:
I was thinking about how things were going on 60 drops a day. I've come to the conclusion that..... 
I HAVE NO CLUE! 
I do know one thing though. It's not  hurting me. ;) 

Looking forward to: 50lbs lost. Hopefully w/ in a week.
Out of bed: 7:40
Exercise:just turning many of the pages of a great book: "The Help." :)
HCG: 8:00 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG: 11:00 15 drops
Snack:1:35  grapefruit
HCG: 2:00 15 drops
Lunch:  3:30 100g. Sole and 4 small Roma Tomatos.
HCG:5:00
Dinner:6:45 100g. organic chicken and 1 organic cucumber. salt/cajun season 
Snack:1 organic fuji
Bedtime:10:30
Water:Gallon
Other: Smooth moove.
Cheating:zippo, zero, zilcho, nada, none, n/a
                                                                     ,

No comments: