Friday, March 5, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 29 {lost boy}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
227.4
Total Loss: 47.2 lbs.
Today's Loss: 1.6 lbs.
Loss this round: 24 lbs.
Reactions:
I forgot to not use hCG on my tom heavy day. Oops.

I lost a boy! That's right. Today is the day that marks the loss of as much weight as my 47 pound 6 year old boy. I lifted him today. He's heavy! I'm just so glad that I don't have to carry that much more around any longer!!! Did I ever mention that I love hCG???

Looking forward to: Buying new clothes. Almost all of my pants are falling off. Even the ones in my skinny pile fit too baggy to look good. Just wish I could get some "loaner" clothes in this size, cause I sure won't be using them for long!!!! Was a 24 now I can fit into a snug 20. :)
Out of bed: 7:40
Exercise:just turning many of the pages of a great book: "The Help." :)
HCG: 8:00 none-tom
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG: 11:00 none-tom
Snack:1:35  orange yumminess
HCG: 2:00 none-tom
Lunch:  3:30 110g. Perch {which was a nice change} and 2c. cooked spinach. w/ Aminos and cajun seasoning
HCG:5:00 none-tom
Dinner:6:45 100g. organic chicken and 1 large tomato , chopped, pan cooked with Cumin, Tumeric, TJ's everyday seasoning and Chili powder.
Snack:7:30 organic fuji
Bedtime:1 a.m.
Water:Gallon
Other: no smooth move - need to buy more.
Cheating:none. even though i as at a party i was a perfect good girl. that's quite a feat for me since get togethers are my weakness! If ONLY I could convince myself to do than when I'm not on hCG I'd be WAY better off. At home I'm very health conscious and eat only whole, real food, but out and about I usually have no clue what is in their food. Well, sometimes I do know, but choose to ignore it. I need to change my old {bogus} philosophy that I can eat whatever I want when eating out or at a party before I get to phase 4 so I don't repeat what I did last time!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Marshall said...

My youngest boy is nearly 17. I don't think I can equal your feat. Maybe I will just shoot to lose a dog's worth. Next round ought to do that!

Lily said...

I never really thought of comparing weightloss to actual objects. It really gives you new perspective!

B said...

Oooh!!! So exciting!! I did this when my daughter was A LOT smaller... I've got another 13 pounds to go to lose as much as she weighs now. But I look forward to it.

Also, Julie, you should check out 4hcgsuccess.com

It is an excellent forum!