Sunday, March 21, 2010

note to blog:

My Dear hhCG blog, 

It's been a long time, I know. Sorry I've been so distant, but once again the time has come to focus more time on other things. Like my 3 children and husband for example. :)  I love you and hCG, but man it's nice to be on an 8 week break from the intense part of the protocol. I will miss phase 2's simplicity, but am happy to have so many choices on my plate once again!  You've been wonderful for me, so don't think this is a goodbye. It's just a see you soon, but not too often. I'm sure I'll be back soon enough when those pesky little pounds come knocking on my door asking for a steak day. I'm sort of a fair weather blogger, but so be it. 

So far, phase 3 has been absolutely delightful. Words cannot describe how enjoyable my luscious salad was tonight. This picture isn't even all that attractive, but boy, was it delicious! All of the many, many vegetables, bits of bacon and avocado dressing had a party on my tongue. It was wonderful! I can't wait to see what fun I'll find on my tongue tomorrow! I think some cauliflower is calling my name.

Sincerely, 
Julie (the 222 lb. skinni(er) girl.)

p.s. I just had to share what lovely stuff I found in the Trader Joe's Treasure Chest (a.k.a. dumpster.) Their organic heirloom tomatoes were delightful, even if i had to pick out a few yucky ones. :)

3 comments:

Karen Stewart said...

Yeah Julie! I am proud of you! you look great! You must feel great too!

Anonymous said...

you got those from Trader Joes Jumpster??? I want to do that, how does that work, DO you have to ask first? is there a time to hit them up? That is amazing.

i said...

Yup! I have asked the workers if I can take their trash. They just told me "we don't really like you to, but we're not going to stop you."

So I go. I just go with a "grabber stick" and gloves and dig away.:) that's it. I just have guts.