Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 11 {a complicated equation}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
228
Total Loss: 46.6 lbs.
Today's Loss: 2.6 lbs.
Loss this round: 23.4 lbs.

I'm back. 

But I wish I could erase some of my actions.

Frankly, I don't even want to write about the past couple of days at all, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of this journal to begin with. Wouldn't it. 

It all started over 2 weeks ago.

Here is the equation:
Ovulation
+
A broken contraceptive
+
Leakage from a place that only leaks when I am lactating .

+
Unusual Hunger
=
Convincing my self that I probably was.

BUT....
Thankfully, for the sake of weightloss, I am not.

And I am relived. 
We have more kids in the plan, but not yet. 
I have NOT enjoyed the wondering game that made my commitment to this hCG thing wishy washy. 
And I didn't even want to write until I knew what was going on...or in this case, what wasn't going on in my body. 

I thought I'd need to go off of the homeopathic hCG I use to take the test, but learned from my hCG buddy, Michelle, that the drops won't indicate you are with child on a test. It was also nice to have  her remind me that the baby would in no way would be harmed while I was on hCG or VLCD.

Since I found out I'm good to go, I've been a good little girl once again...which is WAY more effective when it comes to this protocol! 

I'm hoping to go back and write the days I missed, but don't hold your breath. 

I'll just say one thing. 
I've been reminded that following this thing to the letter is SO much more effective than what I was doing. 

Phew.

I'm so happy that can tune back in to the previously scheduled program! 
 
Only loosing 2.6 since Friday wasn't good, but hey, it could have been way worse! 

Looking forward to:
Only 3.4 lbs and I hit the 50 lbs. lost mark!!!! 
Out of bed: 7:40
Exercise: 1 hour early morn walk and some nice conversation
HCG: 8:00 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT... 1 lemon in warm water.
HCG: 11:00 15 drops
Snack:1:35  1 orange, 1c. ice, 1/2 c. water, a few drops of vanilla. The vanilla makes it extra yummy.
HCG: 2:00 15 drops
Lunch:  1:30 100g. buffalo, a bed of beautiful lettuce from my little garden and acv garlic dressing. it looked beautiful on the platter i got for only a buck at a garage sale last week...and it was yummy too. 

HCG:5:00
Dinner:6:45 100g. Sole seasoned w/ creole and Franks cayenne hot sauce and a bunch of Asparagus.
Snack: 8:00 grapefruit
Bedtime:11:00
Water:Gallon!
Other: Smooth Move.
Cheating: NONE! Glad to be on the right track once again.

2 comments:

Michelle H said...

I'm so happy for you! And, I'm glad that I was able to help relieve some of your concerns!

2.6? AWESOME!

B said...

Glad to see you are back! I really do look forward to your blog! I had a setback this weekend as well, and it has taken me this long to get through it... I started taking vitamins that must've been bad because they caused me to gain SIGNIFICANTLY! So having you here with your 228 is a push I needed!

Glad you're well!