Thursday, December 3, 2009

hCG phase 2 Day 25


Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
252
Total Loss:
21 lbs. 4 oz. !!!
loss -1 lb 2 oz!!!
Reactions: I am really strong, but I really long........to eat some fat, and sugar, and beans, and pancakes, and cheesecake, and pumpkin pie and peanut butter and butter period. Oh how being on hCG is just like life. The bitter with the sweet. The thorn on the rose. The AMAZING WEIGHTLOSS AND WONDERFUL FEELING IN MY BODY accompanied by the longing for some missing excitment in food. Don't get me wrong. The food I cook is DELICIOUS to me and I really enjoy eating and preparing it. Oh...and I love that when I eat it properly, the scale is my friend. I'm just missing the stuff I love (way too much) a bit more than usual today. BUT IT'S SOOOO WORTH IT!!!
Looking forward to:Being able to easily buckle the bindings on my ski boots around my not as thick ankles. :)

Out of bed: 7:00! 

HCG: 8:00 11 drops
Breakfast: 2 packs mixed berry tea,chamomile, + stevia
HCG:11:25 12 drops
Lunch:12:00 STEAK N TOMATOES

Snacks: 2:00 apple  5:15 orange 2 pack blueberry tea
HCG:4:00 12 drops

Dinner: Fish n Onions...not too pretty but yummy. i like my fish cooked well. This is wild caught sole I buy at costco.


Bedtime:11:00- Chocolate smooth move + raspberry tea. YUMMY. ;)
Water:1,2,3,4,5
Other: b12
Cheating: NONE AT ALL. I ordered del taco chicken soft tacos and didn't even bat an eye. I did however take a really, really long sniff of one. For some reason, that makes me feel much better. :)

No comments: