Monday, December 28, 2009

Phase 3 Day 5 Steak Day AGAIN!?!?!?

WHAT IN THE WORLD!??! 


I thought I aw being a good girl.
Bedtime at 10:30!
More than a GALLON of water!

Following no starch/no sugar......
Under my allowed 2700 cal. 


AND AM UP TO 248.4!!!!!!
That's up  2lbs 12 ounces in one day!

and I weighed myself 3 times to triple check!


Waaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Food log from yesterday:
Breakfast:
1oz raw cheddar,
2 Fried Eggs in olive oil.
1/2 an eggplant.

1/2 an organic apple.

Lunch: 
Chicken Fajita Stuff::
100g. Chicken
1/2  bell pepper
1/2 onion
1tbs  trader joes mayo
1tbs. sour cream
1/2 c. lettuce

1/3 c. Walnuts
3 peanut butter/ cocoa/ powdered milk stevia balls. (the size of a lg. marble.)

Dinner:
Bread Sticks:
1/2 c. broccoli and 1 oz. cheese
1/2 head Cauliflower/
1c. Mozzerella,
1 egg
1 oz Nitrate Free Salami

I'm sad. ;(
 Michelle Bollaert Hess
 Don't be sad, Julie! You are still in the "wild fluctuations" can happen phase! Yeah it sucks...but, it can happen!

Is TOM approaching or, are you ovulating?

Cauliflower, I know you ate it earlier in P3 but, it HAS been know to cause gains in some folks.... See More

Peanut butter... I know a LOT of people eat it during P3 but, peanuts have a LOT of starch.

I'm sure this might not be what you want to hear but... Relax. Do you steak day, lots of water and see what the scale says tomorrow.

P3 is just another part of the process... and something of a learning process as well.


irepeat w/ me. :) i'm not going to freak out...i'm not going to....
i just checked...
 
GREAT ADVICE MICHELLE
TOM will show up any minute! Thanks for reminding me about that. I've only had 1 period (which was last month) in the past 5 years cause I'm usually always pregnant or nursing. Didn't even think about that . Phew! Otherwise...I only had 1tbs. peanut butter and possibly too much salt. Should I still loose weight after a steak day even on TOM??
 
I'm feeling sooooo much better about this gain.!!!
I'm still going to do a steak day and cut out cheese once again. 
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Angie Larkin said...

I'm totally enjoying reading about your adventures. I love the pictures of all the food. You are the best picture documenter this side of the Rio Grande.