Friday, December 4, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 26


Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
251
Total Loss:
23 lbs. 6 oz. !!!
loss -1 lb
Reactions: Today I wasn't even mentally challenged. The food I ate was satisfying and filled me. As I looked at my children's taco salad I thought, "that will taste nice when I am allowed to eat that....and I just carried own. No lamentation or grief. :)  I love hCG!

Just to "brush up" my skills I read a bit from Pounds and Inches....and I got a little slap on the hand. I read the following passage:
  • The most tiresome patients are those who start counting calories and then come up with all manner of ingenious variations which they compile from their little books. When one has spent years of weary research trying to make a diet as attractive as possible without jeopardizing the loss of weight, culinary geniuses who are out to improve their unhappy lot are hard to take.

I am constantly looking for ways to tweek things. A little tbs. of salsa does wonders for my meal. I am still trying to decide what I will and will not do. Rice vinegar or not??? A teensy bit of salsa or not???? Some green onions chopped into my cabbage salad or not??? A large piece of chocolate truffle cheesecake or not???? {Just kidding about the cheesecake!} Why not just be content???  I ask myself. Why not live this comparatively short ordeal the best way possible? I think I will try harder. But after I write that, a little guy jumps up onto my shoulder and says, "hey, it's just a minuscule amount of legal foods and a weensy weensy bit of jalapeno. a little bit won't hurt." Now, i just have to decide which guy to listen to!!!!
 
Looking forward to:feeling less of a bulge under my chin.

Out of bed: 7:30!
HCG: 8:00 11 drops
Breakfast: nada
HCG:12:00 12 drops
Snack: 1 JUICY orange. :)

Lunch:1:30 Spicy Beef Curry Stew - 

100g. well rinsed organic ground beef, fresh thyme 3 roma tomatoes, turmeric, cumin, garlic,Braggs, 21. + a few drops of stevia (added after cooking).

Snacks: 3:00 organic fuji apple
HCG:5:00 12 drops

Dinner: Chicken n spinach - 100g. organic chicken, 3c. cooked spinach, 2tbs. house salsa, seasoned w/ 21 and Creaole seasoning. 

Bedtime:12:20 { what is wrong w/ me!!!} i'm going to set a timer for my computer to shut of at 10. That will help immensely!- Chocolate smooth move + raspberry tea. YUMMY. ;)
Water:1,2,3,4
Other: b12
Cheating:  Zilch.

No comments: