Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Skin absorption of fat: while on hCG

The other day I was visiting the Facebook group yourhCG. There was a post about fat being absorbed through your hands while on hCG. Most people said that they wear GLOVES while preparing foods w/ fat for their families. I have not been doing that!I've never used lotion with oils, so I'm good with that thank goodness. ;)  I do remember wondering if the fat from the avocado I was preparing for my kids would absorb into my skin....then I never thought about it again. I do usually wipe my hands off right away, but I wonder if that was enough. From now on, I am going to be more careful about what food fat I get on my skin...and I'm going to try to put on some gloves. Phew. There are a lot of details involved with hCG huh!?!? 

Anyone have thoughts on this??

No comments: