Thursday, December 10, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 32

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
249.6
Total Loss:
25 lbs.gone!
Loss-1 lb.

Reactions:  Well, the progress report that got sent "home" helped me make a few necessary improvements. I'm finally dropping again! I"m just down to the weight I was on Sunday, but hey, I'll take what I can get!
  1. consistently drinking enough water- check!
  2. getting to bed each night at a reasonable hour- check
  3. remembering to eat all required servings -  check....now I just need to eat "on time." lunch :)
  4. keeping fat off of the skin by using food prep gloves-check
  5. continuing to loose weight even during the 5th week- check
  6. having daily bms' i hate being plugged up - check

Looking forward to: deviled eggs (on phase 3)
Woke up: 7:30
HCG:8:30 12 drops
Breakfast:1 med.orange
HCG:12:30 12 drops
Snack 1:30 organic fuji apple. yum 

Lunch:4:00 100g. cold chicken breast.
4:45 1 salted chopped cucumber
{Boring...but it's what you get when you don't get around to eating lunch until 4!!!!!} I AM FORGETTING TO EAT ON TIME. WEIRD.
Dinner:Halibut and Onions -


100g. halibut, 1med. onion seasoned w/braggs and FandE creole seasoning. 

this is how i prepare my fish. i cut it into 100g. portions then freeze it. then i pop it into the toaster oven for 30 minutes. yum!

HCG:7:00 12 drops

Snack: 9:00 med. orange.


Bedtime: 10:30

Water:1,2,3,4,5
Other: b12
Cheating:none. party and all. go me!

i just brought some delicious junk home for my kids. and this time, i REALLY gave it ALL to my kids. tell me i'm not the only one who has ever pulled that sneeky trick!!


it would usually go something like this:
ME: "oh...can i take some extras home for my husband and kids?"
HOSTESSS: "HeeHeee, oh sure, If you leave it here, I'll have to eat it. Thanks. "
Me: (in the car) chomp chomp, gulp. 

usually SOME was left for the family. This time, all of it was!


No comments: