Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Day

Tuesday, Dec. 15

I'm sooooo sad that my VLCD 42 day round will end this week. This whole week i've been on a horrible platau and haven't lost as I hoped, which happened while I was ovulating. The diet itself has become extremely easy for me, and I wish I could just keep on going to get to my goal for this round. I really feel soooo sat...isfied eating like the protocol says. I feel wonderful. I'm affraid to have more choices once again. I read in P& I about a platau in the 2nd half of phase 2. Well, I'm on it, and it stinks!!! Wahhh! Has anyone ever extended just a little bit? I know the amt. of days it say, but i'm just a bit tempted. Sorry for the rant....feeling a bit dissappointed.

 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm there with you....wish to continue, but really thinking my body needs this break to recoup and resculpt. Barely showing downward movement on the scale for the last 10 days. BUT! According to the Linda Prinster guide, this maintenance break is vital to get the desired body sculpting. Alot of the ladies who posted their results said they lost major inches during maintenance!!! My sister and I will be going back on to vlcd round 2 in early February. You too?
Sonja

i said...

i'm going to start round 2 in 6 weeks from the 20th.