Sunday, December 27, 2009

Phase 3 Day 7 STABILITY.

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
245.8

Before I started phase 3 I remember hearing people mention that weight fluctuates before it becomes stable.

I've found that to be true!!!

And I've found where my body is stable at.

I never had an accurate L.D.W. (last drop day weight) but i was hovering around 245/246 the last day I took drops (which was Dec. 17th)

I've decided that If I ever go higher than 246 than I get to do a steak day.
I was 246.8 Christmas Eve Morning. 
I ate a MASSIVE LOAD of steak on Christmas Eve.

It was a rib eye....
It was wonderful!
Oh...and I ate 3 deviled eggs my mom said had no sugar...until I got a chunk of sweet pickle relish.
OOPS....

Anyways, I was only down 1/2 a lb after the steak day which put me back at 246.
Phew! Safe!
Today I woke up at 245.6 and feel great! ;)

In other news.....I LOVE P3 foods. Glorious Salads, Cheese Oh la la, BLT's minus the bread, Cauliflower and Butter. Did I mention that I really enjoy butter?

Today I ate an eggplant oven roasted and brushed w/ butter, fresh garlic and onion powder. AMAZING!
And to make it even better, I topped it w/ marinara and Parmesan cheese. WoW!




Another wonderful p3. To eat...Chicken fajitas on lettuce leaves. YUM.
It went down into my happy tummy WAY to fast to even get a picture. :)

No comments: