Sunday, December 20, 2009

Phase 3 advice.

My facebook post on your hCG....with stuff I want to remember. 

Tomorrow I Start p#3. I'm a bit timid to have more freedom in the eating arena. I did like the advice to focus on protien from Jenny Sevilla. I've got some eggplant parmasan sans breadcrumbs ready for tomorrow! ;0 ) Wait, aren't I supposed to add foods one at a time. Hmmm. Any advice.??? Does anyone know of a good guide for p3 since not much is said in Pounds and Inches?

Jeni Poll Sevilla
No breadcrumbs Julie, not for another 3 weeks anyway.
No sugars, no starches for the first 3 weeks of P3.
Oh, and to answer your question about a good guide for P3, Linda Prinster has a book available on Amazon and I SWEAR by it, for P3 especially. Thelma recommended it to me and I LOVE it! Has a list of all foods and when you can & can't eat them. And it goes by the original protocol which I love of course :)

Julie Zohovetz Morris
ha ha....i THINK sans means without. WITHOUT breadcrumbs. :) It's not breaded. I just put tomato sauce, mozzerella, parmasan and eggplant. i'm worried about eating two cheesed together. ;)

Jeni Poll Sevilla
Thank goodness hahaha! I was afraid when I thought you were planning on eating breadcrumbs for your first P3 meal. Whew....
A lot of people do have problems with cheese when starting P3, not from mixing them, but just from overdoing it. I would just be careful not to use to much.

Michael Hayes
I just started P3 and got the Prinster book. It's been a good resource. For me, it explained a little more about the what and the why of the goal for P3. Also, the book talks about useful topics like: "the difference between P3 and Atkins," etc.

This site has a nice... quick and dirty break down for P3.

http://hcgloss.com/diet-steps/phase-3-stablizing.html


Daniel Wall 12 rules I used to get through phase 3

1 eat at least 3 ½ hours before bedtime

2 no sweets / fruits 6 hours before bedtime... See More

3 lots of water

4 lots of protein

5 no sugars / starches for the first 3 week

6 no msg

7 2-3 servings of fruits

8 5-7 servings of veggies

9 eat protein at breakfast / lunch / dinner

10 big breakfast / lunch, small dinner

11 no nitrates

12 eat 4 to 6 times a day

Protein amount per day minimum:

Body weight divided by 2 then divided by 7 = oz s per day minimum



 

No comments: