Saturday, December 5, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 27 - People are noticing! Me too!!!

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
250.6
Total Loss:
24 lbs.gone!
loss -10 oz.
Reactions:  
For the first time, people who have no clue that I'm on this hCG protocol  are beginning to notice!!!! I saw my great aunt for the first time in 6 months and she told me that I was loosing weight. I told her, yes, yes I am! I'm tired of being fat! Then we talked about how weight causes health problems. Yes, it does. That's something I'm trying to avoid. That, and feeling tired all of the time, and pigging out at parties, and having my son ask me why i'm so fat, and my brother saying that I eat to much. I'm done with all of that!!! I"m not loosing weight for others viewing pleasure....it's for me. They'll just get the added bonus. :)
Looking forward to: 
not feeling squished when sitting in armed chairs. 
Out of bed: 8:00!
HCG: 8:45 11 drops
Breakfast: nada
HCG:11:00 12 drops
Snack: 1 organic fuji apple

Lunch:3:10 Grab n go Crab n tomatoes- 80g. fresh canned crab, 200g. plum tomatoes, salt.

Snacks: 3:00   JUICY orange. :)i'm so glad it's orange season!

HCG:9:45 12 drops

Dinner:9:55 Chicken n tomatoes -

100g. organic chicken, 120g. plum tomatoes, 1 tbs. house salsa, seasoned w/ 21 and Creaole seasoning. WOW. it was dang good (especially since I had waited so long to eat! 

Bedtime:11:00- Chocolate smooth move + raspberry tea. YUMMY. ;)
Water:1,2,3,4 i was running around so much i didn't drink enough h2o! i need to cram 2 liters in tonight and it's 10:00. ooopsie!

Other: more activity than usual. {that is if wandering around stores doing Christmas shopping counts1!}
Cheating:   N/A   
I missed dinner at the regular time since I was out shopping for too long and wasn't even slightly tempted by the many food choices on the shelf. I did look at the ingredients in a chicken salad. Boy did that chicken include a lot of things that weren't chicken! pathetic! :)

1 comment:

JaymeTHunt.com said...

Seriously big loud YAE YOU!!! I can't wait until people outside of my family see me and feel like they need to tell me I'm lookin' good. :)

For now, I'll just bide my time and wait for Jan 2, 2010 to show up - completely maintaining my LDW...

Wheee! I'm so happy for you!

~Jay
http://www.lessofmehcg.com
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Less-of-Me/171145039909