Tuesday, December 1, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 23

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
253.12
Total Loss:
20 lbs. 10 oz. !!!
loss -8 oz
Reactions: I battled some negative thoughts about gaining weight back today, but am working on reprograming the thoughts that have been programmed into my head for over a decade! My old mantra, " There's no point to loose weight because I'll just gain it back" is getting reprogrammed with, " my body will be able to maintain the weight loss just like I maintain weight now!
Looking forward to: Jumping without my body fat going in several different directions. Out of bed: 7:30! 

HCG: 8:00 12 drops

Breakfast: 2 packs mixed berry tea,chamomile, yerba mate tea + stevia
HCG: 12:25 12 drops

Lunch:1:00 Crab n Tomatoes  80g. canned fresh crab, 250g. fresh tomatoes, 1 fresh garlic cloves, a bit of cilantro, 21 seasoning salute, Braggs liquid aminos. YUMMY!

Snacks: 2:00  4:15 None. I sooooo forgot  oops!

HCG: 5:30

Dinner: Ground Buffalo Steak N Spinach 

+ 1 tbs salsa, tumeric, cumin, fresh garlic.YUM!

Bedtime:12:00- BAD GIRL GO TO BED!!!
Chocolate smooth move + mixed berry tea. YUMMY. ;)
Water:1,2,3,4
Other: b12
Cheating: NONE AT ALL.  I was better today and did not cheating! No licks even!!! I'm so impressed :)

No comments: