Sunday, December 20, 2009

hCG Phase 3 Day 1

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
243
Total Loss:
31.6 lbs.gone! 
time to maintain!!!

Water:1 gal.
Reactions:  
The day of maintenance has begun....and it has been a yummy day!
I'm not going to count calories today since I was on phase 2 until past noon. I'll start that tomorrow.

I looked up how many calories I need to eat to maintain if I am sedentary.

Dang, it seems like a lot!

Nutrition Data told me to consume 2485 kcal!

If I'm moderately active I'll burn 2800 kcal.

THAT'S a whole lot of broccoli,cheese and fish!!!
Other:You may not want to know this so I typed it small. Read with disgression. 
I had diarrhea today....is my body not used to all of the fat and variety of foods?? My tummy was feeling excited alarmed by all of the fun foods i suppose. ;)
Cheating: none.

Woke up: 8:30
Without further adieu, here's my food log for today.
Starting at lunch, because I took my last dose 72 hours of the low calorie diet at noon.
11:00 1 tomato
Lunch 2:00 Beginning of Phase 3!
1 avocado which was melt in my mouth fatty delicious! oh how i missed yummy fats! :)
1tbs olive oil
1tbs. red wine vinegar
bit of cucumber
cup of lettuce
1c. sprouts
salt & pepper
1 small bit of turnip until I realized it was a starch
Snack: 3:30
1oz. yummy cheese.
250 g. wild caught sole w/ fish seasoning

2 tbs Trader Joes Mayo 220 cal
YUM! I scarfed it down...dang yummy! 

Dinner:  6:30
PIZZA...


with Cauliflower Crust of course! 
( I got this recipe from the facebook group my hCG)

Phase 3 - Maintenance...
1 cup cooked cauliflower, shredded w a cheese grater
1 egg
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 tsp fennel
1 tsp oregano
2 tsp parsley
**pizza toppings (make sure meats are cooked)
mozzarella cheese
preheat oven to 450 degrees Farenheit.
Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, egg and mozzarella. Press evenly on the pan. Sprinkle evenly with fennel, oregano and parsley.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes (15-20 minutes if you double the recipe).
Remove the pan from the oven. To the crust, add sauce, then toppings and cheese.
Place under a broiler at high heat just until cheese is melted. 





What I consumed on my 2 slices of pizza...so I can track calories. :)
3 slices nitrate free salami.
1 egg.

1c. onions/ bell pepper
1/2 c. mozzarella
1 tomato
1/2 c. cauliflower
a few olives
 2 tbs. of TZAZIKI cucumber yogurt sauce
 (which had only 2g. carbs but I realized it had MODIFIED CORN STARCH after eating it! Dang them for using starch fillers in an almost perfectly p3 friendly food!!!! 

Dessert 8:00 .....that is, if you could call it dessert. 
I ate: 1 bite of the apple/stevia/butter/cinnamon dessert my husband concocted! 
The title: 
Sizzling Cinnemon Apples. 


One word description: 
NASTY!!!
I've used stevia every day for the last 6 weeks in my tea and liked it just fin. 
Today we had it in a dessert for the 1st time....not fine!

Conclusion: {not doing that again!!!}
Bedtime: 10:30

1 comment:

Jay said...

Good stuff. Thank you so so much for sharing your knowledge with the world through the Internet. Wonderful blog and post you got here
HCG Dietgedl