Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hcg phase 2 day 30

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
250.6
Total Loss:
24 lbs.gone!
stall

Reactions:  I am forgetting to eat. At the end of the day I hadn't remembered to eat my 2nd piece of fruit!!! Lately I've so not been hungry. It's weird for me to forget to eat! :) I"ll have to work on that.

Looking forward to: eating the fancy caramel candy in my pocket that i got as a sample from trader joes....next january i'll eat it if my kids don't find it first. :)

Woke up: 7:30

HCG:8:30 12 drops

Breakfast:nada
HCG:12:50 12 drops
Lunch: 1:30 Steak N cucumbers-

100g. new york steak (trimmed)seasoned w/ fresh and easy creole and dried garlic 230g. organic cucumber w/ salt and garlic


HCG:6:00 12 drops 
Dinner:6:30 Halibut and Tomatoes. 

 100 g. Wild Alaskan Halibut w/fresh rosemary, all purpose seasoning  and onion powder, 150 g. plum tomatoes, salt. YUM! 

  • {It was the first time I've had halibut because at fresh and easy it's usually  $17/lb!!! I got it for $6/lb which is still $2 more than i usually pay for wild caught fish. It was $2/ lb better but I WOULD NEVER buy it at 17. It wasn't 4X better than the sole I buy at $4/lb!}
snack: 1 organic fuji apple


Bedtime:1:00 (visiting too late with friends) I know, I'm an idiot! No smooth move either.
Water:1,2,3,4,5 (liters) Yeah! I finally got extra water in.
Other: b12
Cheating: NONE

No comments: