Wednesday, December 9, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 31

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
250.6
Total Loss:
24 lbs.gone!
stall
(3rd day!!!!)
arrrrg. :0[

Reactions:  If I got a progress report for the past couple of days it would say: needs improvement! I could use improvement in the following areas.
  1. consistently drinking enough water- NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  2. getting to bed each night at a reasonable hour- NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  3. remembering to eat all required servings -  NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  4. keeping fat off of the skin by using food prep gloves-  NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  5. continuing to loose weight even during the 5th week- NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
  6. having daily bms' i hate being plugged up - NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
I feel very good about most of the things I'm doing, I just need to work on these couple of things. I'm hopping this stall ends soon or I might just have to do my 1st apple day. Is it my fault through little mistakes or just what happens ever couple weeks. I can't decide. I just hope the scale faries visit very soon!!!!

Looking forward to: doing back flips. just kidding! ;) what i am really looking forward to is getting past this weight stall!!!!
Woke up: 8:20
HCG:8:30 12 drops
Breakfast:1 med.orange
HCG:12:30 12 drops
Lunch: 1:30 Steak N Spinach "Soup"

- 100g. chuck steak 200g. organic cooked spinach w/ salt and garlic seasoned w/ fresh and easy creole 21 seasonings & braggs, 1c. water
HCG:5:30 12 drops

Snack 6:30 organic fuji apple. yum

Dinner:Chuncky Chicken Chili -

105g. organic chicken breast seasoned w/ f&e; creole seasoning, 1 can organic stewed tomatoes, 1tbs chili powder, 1/2 tsp. onion powder, 1 tsp. dried garlic, salt, & braggs aminos.


Bedtime: 10:30

Water:1,2,3,4,5
Other: b12
Cheating: 5g. extra chicken. (which is way better than justifying one of those popcorn chicken my kids were chomping on. ;)

No comments: