Monday, December 7, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 29 weight up!?!?

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
250.6
Total Loss:
24 lbs.gone!
gain +1 lb.
Reactions:  i had a gain!?!?! that hasn't happened in a while! there could be several reasons, so I have NO clue why, but it's still fun to speculate.  here are my guesses:

#1 dehydration. I didn't drink enough yesterday due to fasting.
#2 I didn't have my morning b.m. maybe because i didn't eat my 2nd serving of vegetables.....which leads me to:
#3 maybe not enough calories {i might need to start counting again...and eat all the food i'm supposed to!
#4 maybe it's just time for a stall.
 250 is a weight I was at for quite some time. I actually feel very comfortable in my body at 250 { surprisingly enough.} I feel really good, comparatively speaking. All of my clothes are loose, my skin looks beautiful and I ACTUALLY HAVE A WAIST for the first time in a while! I'm excited to see what I feel like at 175!!!!  Can't wait! :)
Looking forward to: Cauliflower pizza! 
I've been seeing the recipe go around. Looks delicious! Anyone try it??
HCG:9:00 12 drops

Breakfast:10:30 orange

Lunch: 200g. yummy plum tomatoes while walking around at Costco.
4:00 80g. fresh canned crab w/ 1 tbs fresh salsa
lunch was really on the go to day.
HCG:3:50 12 drops
Snack: 5:00 orgainic fuji apple
HCG:6:30 12 drops 
Dinner:6:40 buffalo and spinach ____ g. ground buffalo steak, 200g. cooked organic spinach, franks hot sauce, 21, garlic, 1 tbs salsa.  
{ i don't know how much buffalo i had, because my husband had it cooked when i got home. I'm guessing and extra 30 grams. we were in a hurry to leave for my son's program so i just ate it. it was sure yummy!}


Bedtime:11:00- Chocolate smooth move
Water:1,2,3,4,
Other: b12
Cheating:  extra ground buffalo
Costco samples don't scare me!!! I went and wasn't even missing them. NO justifying, NO cheating. My kids ate the plethora of options while  I just snacked away on my delicious plum tomatos! YUM!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I just read your post on muscle testing and I have done it before but not with the fingers but I have found it useful and informative. I think I am going to start muscle testing with the finger method.

Thanks for posting and good luck on the last few days of P2. I found that my weight loss picked up around day 31 until the end. Unfortunately I cheated on my last day.