Monday, November 30, 2009

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
254.4
Total Loss:
20.2 lbs.!!!
stall (same weight as yesterday.)
Out of bed: 8:00! 

Breakfast: 2 packs peach tea, 1 berry, chamomile,yerba mate tea + stevia
HCG: 8:30
Lunch:12:30 Ground beef and Tomato  100g.lean organic ground beef 250g. tomatoes, 1 tbs salsa
Snacks: 2:00 fuji apple, 4:15 med. orange
HCG: 3:30 ahhhh so late in the afternoon!. i keep forgetting. :(
Dinner:6:00 85 oz. cooked canned crab (which i think is equivilant to 100g. cooked,) 250g. asparagus.
Snack:2 bags blueberry tea WOW! (the stuff is so good, i wonder if it's legal on hCG :) !!! )
HCG: 10:00 (ooooops!!!!!)

Bedtime:11:00- Chocolate smooth move + mixed berry tea. YUMMY. ;)
Water:1,2,3,4
Other: b12
Cheating: (WHICH I WILL CALL JUSTIFYING) i was being stupid and JUSTIFIED tearing the breading off of a fried shrimp they were sampling and eating it, then JUSTIFIED  eating 2 tiny dime size pieces of chicken from another sample. stupid, stupid. 1 stupid for going to costco during sample time + 1 stupid for telling myself that eating those 3 bites was o.k. = 2 big fat stupids.  it was so not worth it. oh well tomorrow i'll be stronger. 
Reactions: I  gave in a teensy weensy bit to temptation, which i think is because I didn't take my hCG on time AND i wasn't drinking water regularly. i was just having herbal tea until 12:00. Dang. I'll do better tomorrow!!! :)
Looking forward to: Not being asked by my 3 year old if there's a baby in my tummy for the umpteenth time. ;)

No comments: