Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Phase 2 Day 5

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
245.2
Total Loss:29 lbs.
Today's Loss: 4.2 lbs.
Loss this round: 6.2 lbs.

Reactions: Awesome! I'm back to my LDW (last drops weight!) .....which happens to be lower than the weight I stabilized at during Phase 3 and 4. Hooray! 

On another note: I'M NOT HUNGRY ANY MORE!!!! 
On hCG I wake up every morning and feel satisfied and full. It's as if I've eaten. Well, literally I have! Fat for breakfast anyone??? Actually my body feasts on my fat all night long. YUM! ;)

Looking forward to:less of a butt to jiggle as i walk briskly. :)

Out of bed: 7:00 
Exercise: 1hr walking
HCG: 8:30 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...and 1/2 a lemon in water w/ stevia. YUMMY! 
HCG:12:00 13 drops

Lunch:12:15  Buffalo salad: 100g. buffalo, 3c. organic spinach, acv, cumin, 21 seasoning salute. YUM!
HCG:5:15 12 drops
Snacks: 3:30 Orange Heaven!!! 1/2 way through I realized it wasn't very sweet. I realized that mistook hCG for stevia! ooops! It's WAY better w/ stevia in it. 
Dinner: 6:30 I ate: Chicken &; Cucumber - 100g. Organic Chicken and 1 organic cucumber, whole. just chomped it down while driving...(hcg fast food i guess!)
Snacks: 9:00 organic fuji apple  
Bedtime:10:45
Water: 1 Gallon
Other:
Cheating: 1 hard boiled egg white right before bed. It wasn't a box of Twinkies or anything...but I probably shouldn't have done that! :) I just don't know if i should be eating extra protein since I'm walking an hour a day. Hmmm??? Any thoughts fellow hcgers???

2 comments:

Lisa Marshall said...

Not hungry. It is amazing. I was working on a project with my mom today. I had made a salad this morning with shrimp, cucumbers and strawberries. I totally hated it, so I just didn't eat. My mom was amazed. I have always had a huge appetite. In fact nothing really tasted good all day. Is that normal?

i said...

i will FORGET to eat on some days. weird huh!?!? i always try to eat though because if you don't get enough calories, you can also stall! ;)