Friday, February 12, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 8 {no loss}


Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
241
Total Loss:33.6 lbs.
Today's Loss: 0 lbs.
Loss this round: 10.4 lbs.

Reactions:No loss....hmmm. I'm not sweating it. The 3 lbs. from yesterday made today's no loss NO BIGGIE. I think it's because it's been 1 week.  A lot of peeps stall after 1 week. 
Another possibility is that I was lax when preparing homemade ranch and got mayo on my hands a few times. I did wear gloves, just possibly not enough. Oh well. 

Another reason for stall: No B.M. today. I didn't take Smooth Move last night. It's VERY helpful when it comes to being regular since that is one of the main issues you have when on hCG. Tonight, I'm taking some!!!


Looking forward to: loosing weight tomorrow morn.
Out of bed: 6:15
Exercise: 1hr walking
HCG: 8:30 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...and  a lemon in water w/ stevia. YUMMY! 
HCG:12:00 13 drops
Snacks: 3:30 1 grapefruit.
Lunch:3:00  Chicken Cabbage Salad: 100g. organic chicken, 3c. cabbage, acv, cumin, braggs. YUMMY and satisfying since it took so long to chew. My mouth was SORE after eating all that raw cabbage!

HCG:5:15 12 drops
Dinner: 6:30 100g. ground beef, 3 c.lightly cooked orgainc kale, 2tbs dry onions, braggs. Next time will cook the kale a bit longer.
Snacks: 7:00 1/2 grapefruit 
Bedtime:10:15
Water: 1 Gallon
Other: b12, smooth move @ bedtime
Cheating: 1/2 grapefruit...again. not tomorrow though!

No comments: