Thursday, February 18, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 14 {puffy cheaks}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
237.8
Today's gain: .8 lbs.


Reactions: I was wondering when I would gain since I am ovulating...today was the day. I woke up very stiff and felt puffy.

Tonight as I made pancakes and a spinach/cheese omelet for my family I was definitely longing for that food. If I didn't have to smell it for almost an hour while cooking it, I wouldn't feel like I'm missing out like I am. I still cook yummy food for them, while I just do what is right, even if sometimes it is NO fun! I could have totally eaten that omelet on p3...which is only 4 weeks away. ;)

Looking forward to: a spinach cheese omelet in 4 weeks.
Out of bed: 8:20
Exercise: none. i should have gotten out today. the weather was beautiful...but i didn't. tomorrow.   
HCG: 8:30 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT... 11:00 1 lemon in 4 c. warm water w/ stevia.
HCG:12:30 14 drops
Lunch:1:30 100g. sole and 250g. fresh tomato, 1 clove garlic, cilantro, 1oz salty el sol salsa.
Snacks:  4:00 Orange Heaven!
HCG:5:15 14 drops
Dinner: 7:00 Chicken and Pink Mashed hcg Radishes!
100g. organic chicken seasoned w/ Cajun seasoning and 400g.radishes, salt and 21 Seasoning Salute. I got the suggestion from someone on facebook to make mashed radishes. Not quite like mashed potatoes, but still tasty...and different from the usual. I will definitely be making it again. 
Snacks: 9:20 I just realized when typing this up that I forgot to eat my apple...again. So now at 9p.m. away I chomp, wondering if late is better than never or never is better than late????
Bedtime:10:
Water: 3 quarts.
Other:smooth move 
Cheating: NONE!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Marshall said...

I tried the mashed radishes the other day. I thought they were pretty good too. I added a touch of butter flavoring --the liquid type in a bottle. Hope that is legal. I still lost weight, anyway. If I could just get past the pink...

lavenderdiva said...

try peeling your radishes- that's what I do, and I don't have to look at pink mashed radishes! That's hard to get past. I peel mine, slice them so they cook faster, then add a little water to the saute' pan, along with garlic powder & onion powder, a little salt & pepper. I let them cook until fork-tender, then drain them. I add 1Tbs. milk and mash them. YUMMY! they are white prepared this way, and easier on the eye....