Thursday, February 25, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 20 {is that really me!?}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
233 
Total Loss: 41.8 lbs.
Today's Loss: .8 lbs.
Loss this round: 18.4 lbs. 
Reactions: No problems at all. It feels good when I am resolute and strong!!! I was especially pleased when I saw the random picture that my husband took. No make up or anything, but wow, my face looks a lot thinner! When I look in the mirror, I am even caught off guard a bit because my body is looking a lot better....it's a wonderful thing!!! ;)
 
Looking forward to: Lentils. I made black lentils for my family tonight. I just love their peppery smell!!!
Out of bed: 9:20 (got 8 hours of sleep still! It was worth it to get enough sleep, even If I had to wake up to the messy house. (my husband was awake, but only half watching the kids since on the computer. :)
Exercise:none
HCG: 9:00 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG: 12:30 15 drops

Snacks:12:45 grapefruit that was amazingly delicious.
Lunch:3:15 100 g. sole w. paprika fish season/salt 200g. YUMMY organic cucumber w/ salt. 
HCG:5:00 15 drops
Dinner:7:10
100g. organic chicken 300g. tomatoes, cajun seaoning, 2oz. salty salsa 
Snack:7:45 Orange Yumminess. Oh my. What a treat these are. It's amazing considering it's so simple. All it takes to make my tummy VERY happy: a fast blender, an orange w/ the white flesh left on, 1c. ice, 1/2 c. water and 20 drops of stevia. I intentionally leave that white outer flesh on because I noticed that it makes the drink nice and frothy, which I love. So filling. I just need to remember to make guilt free treats like this when I'm not taking hCG. It's that yummy!
Bedtime:10:00 p.m.
Water:Gallon!
Other: 9:00 smooth move.
Cheating:  1/2 grapefruit....but still w/in 500 cal.

3 comments:

Lisa Marshall said...

You look amazing! Of course, you were a cute girl both ways. Be proud that you are getting this in control while you are young. I too am losing fat in my face, but I am seeing that wrinkly neck thing going on where the plumpness used to be.

ShaLayne said...

You are looking fabulous!! Way to go.

Anonymous said...

Just about to start round two. Love your blog! Thanks for sharing.