Saturday, February 13, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 9 {????}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
240.8
Total Loss:33.8 lbs.
Today's Loss: 0.2 lbs.
Loss this round: 10.6 lbs.

Reactions: I have no idea what to make of what the scale told me today! When I woke up at 7:15 I peed then weight and I was delighted to see 238.4. I even double checked to see if it was an error. Then, I went on a 45 minute walk, came back, pooed then weighed again. The scale told me 240.4 so I checked again and the same thing! !  I didn't drink or eat anything during the two hours between weighing. WEIRD! I don't know which to believe but I know which one I liked better. Hmmm!? I guess I'll see what happens tomorrow.

Today I was busy and didn't get around to eating most of my food till after 7:00 p.m.! I may regret that tomorrow.

Totally unrelated to my negligent eating habits today, I was thinking about what foods I buy organic and which I don't. I've been slowly, very slowly converting to eating organically over the past couple of years. I just wanted to share the guide I use to help me decide. I'm naturally a bit overly thrifty, so I mainly buy the clean 15 conventionally. Click here for the full list.
Another thing I have really try to buy that Organically is meat/chicken if not, I at least buy it from Trader Joes, whom I trust a bit more than Wal-Mart (for purely psychological reasons I'm sure.) For fish, I just make sure to get Wild Caught. My eggs on the other hand have not gone organic...just yet at least.

Looking forward to:Eating the same food as my family. Those tacos looked so yummy.
Out of bed: 7:00
Exercise: 45 min. walking(slowly. my arches were sore this morning.)
HCG: 8:15 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG:12:100 14 drops
Lunch: 2:00  : 100g. organic chicken, 200g. cherry tomatoes, 1oz simple salty salsa. YUMMY!


4:00 1 lemon in warm water w/ stevia. YUMMY! 
HCG: 5:15 14 drops
Snacks: 7:30 3/4 of a grapefruit. oh my.
Dinner: 7:30 110g. sole, 300g. asparagus, 2tbs dry onions, braggs. Next time will cook the kale a bit longer.
Snacks: 8:45 150g. organic apple
Bedtime:10:15
Water: 1 Gallon
Other: b12, smooth move @ bedtime
Cheating:1/4 grapefruit. Just had to cheat didn't I. Why? I'm sure it doesn't make much difference since I'm still under the 500 cal. limit, but still!!!

No comments: