Thursday, February 11, 2010

Phase 2 Day 7 (3 lbs in one day!)

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
241
Total Loss:33.6 lbs.
Today's Loss: 3 lbs.
Loss this round: 10.4 lbs.

Reactions: Maybe my body was so tired because it was working so hard to drop the pounds! 3 lbs lost since yesterday is awesome, even if I don't have enough energy to clean the house later. I'll deal with living in squalor to shed weight like that! ;) Wait, maybe I lost extra due to actually moving and cleaning so much. Never mind about not doing anything! Where's my mop!?!? 

Last night I dreamed that I was eating a huge rib eye. It is hilarious that I dream about cheating when on hCG! I think I felt bad about it in my dream, but ate it anyway! :) I would like one in real life....but that can wait!


Looking forward to: fat. i miss it already!
Out of bed:8:30 SLEPT LIKE A ROCK FOR 10 hrs!!! I needed that.
Exercise:NADA
HCG: 9:00 12 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...and  a 1/2 lemon in water w/ stevia. YUMMY!  Passion and chamomile tea.
HCG:12:00 12 drops
Lunch:12:15  Chicken n tomatoes: 100g. organic chicken, 3 med. roma tomatoes, acv, cumin, braggs, cilantro, cayenne hot sauce. YUM!
Snacks: 3:30 1 grapefruit. the whole thing. it was delicious too.
HCG:5:00 12 drops  
Dinner: 100g. Sole, 5 oz delicious baby spinach, acv, cumin, cayenne hot sauce.
Snacks: 7:00 Orange heaven 
Bedtime:10:15
Water: 1 gallon
Cheating:1/2 grapefruit, naughty girl! :)


No comments: