Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 18 {hcg weakling}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
233.8
Total Loss: 41 lbs.
Today's Loss: 1 lbs.
Loss this round: 15.2 lbs. 
 
Reactions: 1 more down! yeah!
 
Looking back at today, I can't help but shake my head. I was mindlessly putting thinga into my mouth that didn't belong there all day long. First it was a nibble of a cucumber Wonton sample from Trader Joe's {which I spit out}. Then it was a crumb of my kid's sweet potato {which I spit out.} Next it was a lick of chocolate frosting {which I spit out, but am sure a smidgen of sugar went straight to my blood.}  To top it all off, I found 5 blackberries the kids left in the car then completley gobbled them up {so nothing was left to spit out.}I'm sure those are NOT on the protocol, especially at 9 at night. 
 
I am not a complete failure, because if I was not using hCG and didn't have a strict protocol laid out before me, I would be cheating little bits here and there all of the time. This instance of compulsive tensy bites is going to stop today!
Being a weakling for 1 day is ENOUGH!!!!!!
...and I'm still shaking my head at myself. 
No more nibbling allowed!
 
On the bright side, I did NOT pull into In N Out Burger like I wanted to last night. I luckily had more self control than that at least. I can't say that if one was sitting in front of me, that I wouldn't have licked the cheese though! Oh boy.

Here's what I ate that was allowed:
 
Looking forward to:
Out of bed: 6:20
Exercise: 1 hr. brisk walk bright and early
HCG: 8:00 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT... and the juice of most of a lemon in warm water.
HCG: 11:40 14 drops
Lunch:12:15 100g. organic chicken 200g. raw cabbage. Orange citrus dressing.
Snacks: 12:45 most of an orange.
HCG:5:00 14 drops
Dinner:6:30 100g. wild dover sole, asparagus. w/ fish seasoning/ salt/ braggs.
Bedtime:10:45. better.
Water: Gallon
Other:smooth move 
Cheating: see confession above!

1 comment:

Lisa Marshall said...

As I was cooking dinner for hubby and son tonight, I cleaned the barbecue sauce bottle with my finger and popped it into my mouth before I knew it. Too late, but at least it was the sugar free variety. It took a lot of fortitude not to sample the cheese. Oh, I do miss my cheese.