Monday, February 15, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 11 {lost almost 2 lbs!}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
237.6
Total Loss:37 lbs.
Today's Loss: 1.8 lbs.
Loss this round: 13.8 lbs.

Reactions: (11 a.m.)Hooray! Payoff time! 1.8 down! Also, I was happy to have a decent amount of energy during my walk this morning. (10p.m.)Good hCG day. So good that I was hardly hungry and had to make a huge effort getting around to eating! As a result,I ate too late too. AND went to bed past my self imposed curfew. I've been slipping on the bedtime! I guess it doesn't help that I didn't get home from grocery shopping until 9 p.m. and still had to do F.H.E. It's pr Maybe you guys have tips for getting to bed earlier???

Looking forward to: watching the scale go down more and more!
Out of bed: 6:15
Exercise: 1 hr brisk walking
HCG: 8:00 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG:3:30 14 drops
Lunch:3:30  100g. dover sole w/ hot sauce, 200g. cherry tomatoes, 1 oz fresh El Sol Salsa. 
Dinner: FAST FOOD FOR DINNER!!!!
6:30 100g. Plain Grilled Chicken in a bag grabbed from my freezer eaten in the car.
7:30 200g. Organic baby lettuce head crunchy dirt and all. 
PLAIN. 
There wasn't even salt available at the "Costo Cafe"! 
(chomped down atwhile my 3 yr old was eating pizza, w/ everything on it.) I might have gotten oil on my hands a bit tearing her pizza. I was envious and wanted to eat it but, I didn't.
Snacks: 7:00 Pink Lady Apple  
Snacks: 8:45 Orange
HCG:10:30 14 drops
Bedtime:11:00 oh my. I have issues with this! 
Water: Almost a Gallon, I think. My 18 mo. old, Dallin, dumped out the gallon I was measuring ALL over the kitchen floor and messed up my measurements....and gave me a reason to have to mop the kitchen floor! 
Other:smooth move @ bedtime
Cheating: NONE!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a quick question for you about HCG. I found your blog through YourHCG and am amazed at your progress.

Do you know if there are any side affects in becoming pregnant after taking HCG?

My sister and I are about to begin and our Dad is worried about us later having complications with getting pregnant. And he kind of freaked us out.

If you have any information, that would be great! Thanks!

Alyse Barber- Utah

i said...

Alyse. I HIGHLY doubt it! Actually I hear that people are MORE likely to become pregnant. My friend's doctor even prescribes hCG for her fertility treatments. After all, hCG is the pregnancy hormone. Also, my body is VERY healthy after hcg. Even my body pH is improved. That's what I think. :)

If you want to ask those who know more than me, I would email the moderators of the yahoo group listed on my side bar. I trust Donna a lot! I go there whenever I have more serious/pressing questions also, their hCG is WAY cheaper! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your advise. I really want to do the diet, and just needed to talk to someone one with some experience.

I joined the Yahoo group and will talk to them! Thank you for all of your help.

Good luck with your weight loss, I will be back to read up on your blog.

Alyse

i said...

You are welcome Alyse.