Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 6 ---Fatigue

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
244
Total Loss:30.6 lbs.
Today's Loss: 1.4 lbs.
Loss this round: 7.4 lbs.

Reactions: (5:30) I am feeling very tired today. I wonder if it was due to the 1/2 hr. of lost sleep. At least I tried to get to bed on time. (8:45(- EXHAUSTED!!! achy, tired, all out of energy. I cleaned house all day today and I think my body is on strike. I have heard of people taking extra protein if they do strenuous things. I've been adding a bit extra, but am still unsure of what I should do... 

I know one thing. I am going to bed asap!

Looking forward to: Going to sleep early!
Out of bed: 6:15 7.5 hrs of sleep. :( 
Exercise: 1hr walking
HCG: 8:30 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...and  a lemon in water w/ stevia. YUMMY!  Passion and chamomile tea.
HCG:12:00 13 drops
Lunch:12:15  Chicken Chili: 100g. organic chicken, 4 small roma tomatoes, acv, cumin, braggs, 21 seasoning salute. YUM!
Snacks: 3:30 1 organic apple
HCG:5:15 12 drops
Dinner: 100g. Sole, 1 organic cucumber seasoned w/ fresh and easy fish seasoning and sea salt. simple and tasty.
Snacks: 9:00 1/2 grapefruit 
Bedtime:10:00(wishfully thinking)
Water: 3 liters
Other: b12, smooth move @ bedtime
Cheating: none at all. i even spit out that crumb of buttered salmon i accidentally inserted into my mouth! :)

1 comment:

mommygonemilf said...

Just wanted to tell you that I have my family hooked on the vanilla stevia with lemon water. It is yummy!