Sunday, February 21, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 17 {Hallelujah}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
234.8
Total Loss:40.2 lbs.
Today's Loss: 2.2 lbs.
Loss this round: 16.6 lbs.

Reactions: Pay off time!!! 2.2 lb loss after what seemed like an eternity! Hallelujah!! 

That made it easier to resist the fresh baked bread I woke up to, homemade ranch and homemade spice cake my husband made. It's cruel, isn't it. He did the 1st round w/ me so I give him a little credit, but c'mon. Give me a break here buddy!!!

Looking forward to: Being able to eat some of the food my husband bakes.
Out of bed: 9:00
Exercise: none
HCG: 10:30 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
Snacks: 2:00 orange
HCG:4:30 15 drops
Lunch:12:45 100g. Chicken, 200g. asparagus
HCG:5:40 15 drops
Dinner:6:00 100g. ground buffalo, 1 small onion. bit of salt, braggs, WOW. I grilled the onion in the same pan as the buffalo and it was a huge treat. I probably should drain off the fat, but gave myself a treat considering having to put up with so much today! :)
Snacks: 5:00 1 Organic Apple
Bedtime:11:00. 
Water: Gallon
Other:smooth move 
Cheating: i stuck a teensy nibble of the cake in the trap...and then spit it out when i came to my senses. oh my.

4 comments:

Christi said...

Hey, I love ur blog! I'm fixing to start Hcg and I'd love to hear from you, I find your blog so refreshing & honest!

yellow_cj@yahoo.com is my email, or find me on FB, which is where I found your blog link (yourhcg.com page).

Keep it up you look amazing!

i said...

Awe thanks kristi! i hope you love hCG as much as I have! Glad you enjoy me spilling my guts here. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comments about my HCG concerns. I got my HCG and am going to be loading tomorrow! I love love love your blog and it gives me hope that it will help me too! Congrats on your 2 pounds.

Alyse

mommygonemilf said...

Maybe I will try your 2.5 hours shopping with a toddler and see if I get the same results :)