Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 12 {no loss}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
237.6
Total Loss:37 lbs.
Today's Numbers: 0 lbs.
Loss this round: 13.8 lbs.

Reactions:  No loss???
Maybe it's because I'm ovulating. 
Maybe it was the pizza grease on my hands. 
Maybe It was going to bed too late. 
Maybe it was eating to late. 
Maybe I exerted myself too much during my walking. 
Maybe it's the moon!!
Maybe....it's all of the above! 
Either that, or it's just what happens around the 12/13 day mark on hCG like last time!!
{At least it's not a gain like I had this same time last round!} 
Wait, maybe the gain will happen tomorrow! ;)
Whatever! 
No loss: No biggie.

(10:00) I ate out for the first time while on hCG. My friends were going out and I didn't want to miss out, even while on hCG. I'm so glad I went, even though I stuck out. I was running late so I didn't have time to cook my buffalo and asparagus I planned to bring. Instead, I grabbed a bag of already cooked, frozen chicken, an apple and stuck the raw asparagus in a bag as I walked out the door in a rush.  Luckily, an hour went by until time to eat which was just enough time for the chicken to defrost in my pocket. To eat, I ordered an onion sauteed only in water and they were happy to oblige! I added my then defrosted chicken to the onions and had a lovely dinner while sipping on my water w/ a bunch o lemon slices. I enjoyed my food and was glad to go, even while on hCG. What a great thing it is to be satisfied when eating so little...and I wasn't even longing for that other stuff today!
Looking forward to: more loosing, hopefully sooner than later! ;)
Out of bed: 9:00
Exercise: none. my body needed sleep far more!  
HCG: 9:30 14 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
Snacks:  11:30 Orange Heaven!
HCG:12:30 14 drops
Lunch:1:30 Blackened Chicken and Tomatoes. 
100g. chicken and 1 large tomato. bragg's, cumin, 1tbs dry onions, 1oz salsa, {Cooked in a pan too much by accident...but it tasted WONDERFUL,} and topped w/ fresh cilantro. DELISH!!!

HCG:5:15 14 drops
Dinner: 7:30 100g. Chicken (for the 2nd time that day) and 150g. onions, sauteed in h20 at the Cheesecake Factory and 1 lemon in h20.
Snacks: 8:00 1 organic gala apple
Bedtime:10:15...way better 
Water: 3/4 Gallon
Other:smooth move @ bedtime,
Cheating: NONE!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

I'm glad you were able to go with us and still stick with your routine and plan! Way to go! =)

PS - sorry I didn't walk today... Friday I'll be there!

i said...

me too! no problemo. i'll see you then. ;)