Sunday, February 7, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day3

Starting weight:
274.6
Round 2 Starting Weight
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
251.4
Total Loss:
23lbs.
Gain: 5lbs during 2 load days. 

 Reactions: Loading was a fatty, fun time, but now it's over and it's time to get down to business! Many people say that it is very difficult to load and they feel horrible, but that doesn't happen to me. I enjoy it thoroughly. We went to Metro Pizza Friday night as planned and had a yummy dinner...and a little miracle happened. We got a FREE pizza because they messed up our order just a tad! We had that yummy pizza for dinner and breakfast! ;) I ordered a double double at In N Out for the 1st time...and enjoyed the other yummy foods.  At 8p.m last night I still didn't feel stuffed, so we piled into the car to find a chimichanga. Luckily the taco shop agreed to deep fry my burrito which did the trick! I topped it all off with a churro. 

Then, finally by the end of the night I felt stuffed and rolled into bed. 

Here's today's food list:
Pizza for breakfast w/ Yummy ranch.
Chocolate Brownie Ben and Jerry's
1/2 c. Peanut Butter
In N Out Double Double
French Fries
Fried Chicken Burrito
A taquito
1 Churro
Rice & Bison Strogenhoff  w/ 1/2 c. Full Fat Sour Cream
3tbs butter on cinnamon raisin Ezekiel bread




4:30-I think that I am so good at keeping up with this blog while on hCG is because whenever I need to escape from food or thinking about food, I come here instead. Right now I am VERY hungry and wanting to eat, but need to wait 20 minutes since I just took my drops. I'm feeling strong, but am not over the longing for the for the yummy foods I've enjoyed for the past 6 weeks! Today, on the first day of this VLCD (very low calorie diet) I awoke to the smell of fresh baked biscuits wafting through my house. No grace period here huh!?!? My husband is not on hCG this time since he doesn't have much left to loose. I guess there's no time like the present to be inducted into this restrictive diet. Right?

I learned that during my first round I felt better after sniffing foods that were on the black list. It's a weird concept, but it somehow satisfied me. It didn't work today though. I'm feeling hungry and sniffing the offending food just worsened that sensation. BUT......I am so not even tempted to cheat (saying that to reinforce that idea cause i do feel a little tempted.) Whatever I feel, It doesn't really matter. My desire to drop another 30 pounds is way stronger than that other urge. I'm just hoping the hCG kicks in SOON! 

9:00-Feeling WAY better. I think I hadn't consumed enought h20 or something. I'm sure the grapefruit, grilled chicken,  and asparagus helped too. ;)

When all is said and done, it has been a good day! Can't wait to see what the scale says tomorrow!


Looking forward to: Lots of loosing ahead!

Out of bed: 7:30!
HCG: 8:00 14 drops
Breakfast: nada
HCG:12:00 12 drops

Lunch:11:30 Wild Sole and Organic Spinach.+ 1tbs dry onions.
Snacks: 1:00 organic fuji apple
HCG:4:30 12 drops
Snacks: 5:00 1/2 grapefruit.

Dinner: Chicken n asparagus - 100g. organic chicken, 150g. cooked asparagus,  seasoned w/ 21 and Creole seasoning. 
Bedtime:9:45 Hooray for me!!!!
Water:1,2,3,4
Other: b12
Cheating:  i must admit....i had probably an extra 10g. chicken since today is the day i grilled a ton of it! I won't have to worry about this for a while since i grilled up 30 servings tonight and stuck it in the freezer! :)



1 comment:

Lisa Marshall said...

The smells are tough for me...but not as bad as the actual cooking. As I was grating cheese for my guys tonight, I almost took a little for me. My hubby asked for bacon the other day, and I politely declined to fry it up for him. Too hard. This would be a breeze if I was single.