Thursday, February 25, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 21 {Half way through phase 2}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
231.8
Total Loss: 42.8 lbs.
Today's Loss: 1.2 lbs.
Loss this round: 19.6 lbs. 

Reactions: F9:00 a.m. feeling great!

I think that today I am going to start taking 60 drops instead of 45. I read about an increased dosage on the My HCG Plus site and have decided that it's worth a try. :) 
I'm going to start today. I've never had problems w/ hunger, but If it makes me loose more, I'm all for it!!! I am already taking 45 drops/ day (i'm not even sure why i'm taking so many already) 15 more won't hurt.

{This is my post on their facebook page:}

  Julie:

I bought my hCG from another place and just realized that you guys recommend a double dose. I'm on day 14 of 42 and was wondering if I could start that right now or have to wait until my next round. Is there anyone out there who did 10 drops 3x per day then switched to 10 drops 6x per day wit a greater result??? I woul...d love a testimonial before spending 2x the cash. Thanks a bunch. ;) 

Veronica:

yes! I started low then upped my doseage and as soon as I did- I felt NO hunger anymore and my numbers on the scale were much better too! I say up it!

Amy:
you can always try it for a few days or a week and see how it goes!
Michelle
Julie, many people see better results not only in reducing hunger but in weight loss, with higher doses. 
Another thing, you don't necessarily have to pay twice as much. I don't know where you are purchasing now but, MyHCGPlus sells 4 ounces of drops for approx the price that many companies sell 2 ounces for (!49).
Julie (me)
I guess it doesn't hurt to try for a few days. I already don't have problems at all with hunger but sure wouldn't mind loosing more.


Michelle, the hCG I get is very close to that price so it's mainly still paying 2x as much. :)


I will give it a try after I'm done with my ovulation stall going on so I can test properly. Thanks for your thoughts. :)
MyHCGPlus
Hi Julie, just throwing in my two cents here...when I learned that the correct dose was 60 drops per day, I increased that very day and lost a pound a day for almost a week AND I was on TOM at the time. That convinced me beyond anything! I'm not saying this will happen for everyone who switches to the correct dosage, but those who don't increase to 60/day will never know how much more weight they could have lost. Please do keep us posted! :) ~Janet
 
Just out of curiosity, do any of you that use drops use 60 drops as your daily dose?????  

9: 30 p.m.  I remember saying I wasn't going to cheat. I THINK I was talking about not cheating by eating non-protocol foods. I am full of justifications. If you ever want to convince yourself to do something and feel good about it at the time, I'm your girl. Take tonight for example. Tonight I had a spread of yummy food sitting in front of me at book club: lemon cookies, bread and spinach dip, mini pigs in a blanket, stuffed mushrooms, etc...AND there were strawberries. Not harmless little strawberries, they were coated with chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate. Yum. It all smelled great, looked great, but I was being good. Remember. I was being good until the very end of the evening, I caved. No, I didn't grab a plate full of goods, I grabbed a very large strawberry, cracked the chocolate shell, threw it away inconspicuously and proceeded to really enjoy that strawberry. Strawberries are on the protocol, right??? WRONG. The protocol allows 2 fruits a day. My apple, my grapefruit and those 3 yummy chololate kissed strawberries means I ate 3 fruit servings [and a nominal amount of chocolate that I tasted hints of as It clung to it's mother.} What am I to do with myself? Must I spell every rule out E X P L I C I T L Y on my hand when ever I am in front of food so I don't cave??? Maybe a t-shirt would be helpful that reads: My 500 calorie limit has been reached. I am not eating anything else tonight. 
 
Boy, those strawberries were delish. 

Looking forward to: loading next time i begin hCG. that would be really nice to be doing right now. 
 
Out of bed: 7:30

Exercise:none
HCG: 8:30 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT... warm lemon water.
HCG: 12:40 15 drops
Lunch:1:45  100g. chicken, 250g. tomato, cajun seasoning, salt.
Snack: 1:13  grapefruit. which tasted AMAZING. and i didn't use to be a grapfruit girl. i am now!!!!
HCG:7:30
Dinner:6:45 100g. buffalo, 1 small onion. yummy. my new favorite!!!
Snack:8:45 3 rogue strawberries tainted w/ teensy morsels of chocolate!
Bedtime:10:30 11:00 got sucked into facebook...again. nighty night!
Water:Gallon!
Other: Smooth moove.
Cheating: see above "snack"

6 comments:

-B said...

So, I love looking at your blog... You and I started at about the same weight and so it interests me to see how you are doing :) We started at different times though, but I'm about 6lbs behind you, so to help myself out, I've even created a little bit of a competition of it, lol. A competition that until today you didn't know about :)

Good luck to you! You're doing great and I love seeing the updates!

btw, how tall are you?

i said...

so, -b, you have an unfair advantage. you know all about me and i don't know much about you. to even the game i need to see pics and your blog! :) and that goes for all of the other lurkers. pictures/stories please!!! give and take makes this a community. :)

oh yea,. i'm 5'7.5"

B said...

Lol, I don't have a blog, but I'd be willing to answer any questions you might have. I do have pictures after the 25th day, and I can send those to you via email. I'd have no problem being email buddies if you give me your email :)And then I'll send you my pictures and information :)

i said...

fair enough. :) morjulie@gmail.com

curious how you ended up starting hcg.

B said...

Oh, and I don't think that I made this very clear, earlier, so I want to say it out loud, right now.

You motivate me and I am so thankful for it!! :)

i said...

i'm glad b!