Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Round 2 Phase 2 Day 19 {plugging along}

Starting weight Nov. 6, 2009:
274.6
Starting Weight this round:
(after loading)
251.4
Today's weight
233.8
Total Loss: 41 lbs.
Today's Loss: 0lbs.
Loss this round: 15.2 lbs. 
Reactions: I am actually glad I didn't loose ANY today. Serves me right for all of the small mishaps I had from yesterday. Even little cheats are not good on this diet! It's a harsh reality, but a reality that helps me stay on the straight and narrow {mostly.} For some reason I didn't even have a bowel movement today (which is VERY unusual when I am using Smooth Move tea at night.) No poo usually means no loss for me. Darn it.
I don't like it when I'm not being a good girl, but at least I know that one iffy day isn't the end of loosing as I have known it. Now that I think of it, I am reminded of how much I love the confinement of the hCG Protocol. I feel safe and know that if I follow it, I will loose weight. I never felt that following other strict diets. So today and from no on...I'm going to stop nibbling! And if i mess up again, lets hope I get a negative result. Thank goodness for cause and effect when learning the lessons of life. 
 
Looking forward to:
Out of bed: 8:20
Exercise: 1 hr. brisk walk bright and early
HCG: 9:00 15 drops
Breakfast: MY STORED FAT...
HCG: 12:30 15 drops

Lunch:1:15 100g. shrimp 300g. roma tomatos, cajun seasoning 1.5 oz salty salsa and TJ's everyday seasoning.YUM!  
 
Snacks: 2:45 1/2 grapefruit
HCG:5:00 14 drops
Dinner:6:30 100 g. ground buffalo w/ cajun seasoning.
1 cucumber, sliced w/ salt.
Bedtime:1 a.m. I know, what was I thinking!?!?
Water: 3/4 Gallon
Other: smooth move.
Cheating

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just started HCG and I am convinced this is the proper way to lose the years of fat. I really enjoyed reading your post and have decided to adjust my drops from 10 X 3 a day to 20 X 3 a day and see how I do. Thank you for sharing. Ronnie Griggs, Woodland Park, Co just_ette@yahoo.com