Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Phase 2 Day 4

  270.4
-4.3
Hooray!!!
(and I think it would have lost more if I didn't have a cold!)



Breakfast: 8:30 (if you want to call it that.:) )
1c. Celestial Seasonings Apple cinnamon tea
soo good. I need to find out if it's alright to have. 

I feel very little hunger in the morning so I wait a while to eat real food.

9:24- off for a little walk with the kiddos.


Snack: 11:00
100 g. cucumber

Lunch 12:30
Chinese Chicken Salad (Very filling and yummy-great texture.)


Recipe: 
2-4 c. shredded cabbage
100g raw or 74g. cooked chicken, shredded.
2 green onions, chopped
Dressing;
2 tbs. lemon juice,
1/2 or 1 tbs. apple cider vinegar
(maybe less acv if yours is strong like mine!I'll put less vinegar next time.)
1/3 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne
dash mustard powder
1/4 tsp. braggs a.a.
salt & pepper to taste

AHHHH, I just realized I forgot to take my drops! What now!?`

I just waited 1/2 an hour and took them. Oops. ;)

The rest of the day was just fine for me. A bit of craving, but my tummy was satisfied. That chocolate banana I fed my son looked great...but I was NOT tempted. Phew! I impress myself. (and give credit to hCG.)

Snack: 100 g. Organic Strawberries

Dinner: 60g. water sauteed onion
40 g. sauteed collard greens seasoned w/ lemon & Braggs.
100g. chicken breast w./ cumin & 21.

Snack: Chamomille tea

Bedtime: Smooth Move.


1.5 gallons of water down.
Dang it...I've gotta go again!

It's been a GREAT day. I can totally do this.

For the list of what I will eat when I get to:
Chicken Strips and Fresh Ranch from Metro Pizza.

Oh yeah, tried the Yerba Mate tea...
NASTY, even w/ a plugged nose!

No comments: