Friday, November 6, 2009

My hCG Homeopathic Weight Loss Method CheckList 
(which I copied from the Yahoo group so I can keep track here.)
This checklist and all other info is located under files.

Before beginning any program you should consult with your physician.
 It is very beneficial to be prepared with information and questions prior to your visit.
Find a physician that will be supportive and encouraging.

The following information will assist in preparation:
Read Dr. Simeons Protocol.
Read “Make it Simple” book.
Read all three companion booklets.
Read Kevin Trudeau’s book “The Weight Loss Cure”.
Join our support group at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/hcghomeopathicweightlossmethod/

 Once you have read the information and joined the group there are some key questions to ensure success:
Do I have the time, or make the time, necessary to complete this program?
Will this fit into my lifestyle and current demands?
Am I pregnant or want to get pregnant right now?
What do I really need to change in my life?
Will I have the support from friends and family?
Can I do this on my own?
 Will I be able to complete each phase as written and purchase the necessary products?

Next put a plan of action together.
When will I start Phase 1?
Off and On  for the past couple of weeks.
 When will I start Phase 2?
November 7

When will I start Phase 3?
After I follow the 42 day program.
December 19

Will I need to do another round of Phase 2?
Yes, but I might do it after having another baby.
How many rounds of Phase 2 will I need to complete to get to my goal weight? Average weight loss is .5/day.  3 or 4!
Will there be any holidays, birthdays, vacations or other obstacles that may hinder my progress?
Uhhhh..... Yes. I just really want to start ASAP!!!
I'm feeling very strongly about this.
I think I could find an obstacle like a party ANY time of year! 
I can do it!
I think we are going out of town on Thanksgiving to avoid the food altogether. :)


Do I fully understand the products I will need to purchase to aid in success?
Mostly. I might need to a cleanse.
Scales for cooking and daily weigh-ins?
Check!
Supportive products and supplements?
I need to figure out If my sub lingual vitamin b12 is o.k. for the B  required.
 Can I change my personal care products?
Very easily. I use very little lotion. Now will use Aloe instead.
I already only use mineral makeup. 
Can I plan my own menus that will follow the (VLCD) Very Low Calorie Diet of 500 calories/day?
Need to work on this. Menu planning has never been a strength. 
Can I set realistic goals for myself?
I hope so!

Now that you have answered all of the above questions let’s get started.

Weigh and record measurements:
Take Before Photo:
Check!
Start eating organically:
Check!
Begin Phase 1:

Cleansing Program:
1. Colon
2. Parasites/Kidney’s
3. Liver/Gallbladder
Weigh yourself daily upon rising after emptying your bladder and without clothing. Spreadsheets with weight loss tracking are located in “Make It Easy” and in Phase 1 companion booklet.
Phase One diet protocol:
1. 2 apples per day
2. 2 grapefruits per day
3. Large salad with lunch and dinner
4. Lean protein at lunch and dinner
5. Eat breakfast every morning
6. Drink plenty of water
7. Walk daily
8. Take supporting supplements
9. Drink recommended teas
10. Eat 100 gram of protein before bedtime every now and then
11. Follow the avoid list
12. Complete Phase 1 for 30 days
13. Read Homeopathic Instructions provided in “Make It Easy”.

Phase 2: HhCG/VLCD:
Re-read companion “Make It Easy” booklet 2 following the Simeons Protocol:
Daily upon rising weigh after emptying bladder without clothing.
1. Start HHCG and Load (2 days) to capacity focusing on high fat foods. Avoid excessive sugars. Review homeopathic information sheet in “Make It Easy”.
2. HHCG/VLCD on day 3.
3. Follow food plan of 500 calories per day. Review the recipes and food plan in “Make It Easy”.
4. Follow the allowable food list
5. Purchase HCG cookbook
6. Create weekly menu
7. Avoid all on avoid list
8. Choose when last day of Phase 2 will be:
a. Stop taking HHCG 2 days before starting phase 3
b. Continue eating VLCD until starting phase 3
c. Record you last dose weight
9. Do not resume normal eating until completing the last 2 days of VLCD.
10. Celebrate each goal met.
11. Follow instructions during menstruation in “Pounds and Inches”.
12. Follow apple day if weight remains for 4 days as described in “Pounds and Inches”.
13. Record measurements in provided spreadsheets.
14. Last week prepare Phase 3 meal plan to ensure success.
15. Last week of Phase 2 re-read companion booklet Phase 3, and week three instructions in “Make It Easy” and “Pounds and Inches”.

No comments: