Tuesday, November 24, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 17

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
258.8
Total Loss:
15 lbs 14 oz.!!!
STALL.... oops!

I am having trouble getting to bed at a reasonable hour!!! A weird problem, but since on hCG I always stay up too late since I have soooo much more energy! I'm a mother of 3 kids under 5 and have been staying up WAY too late since I actually feel so good and am motivated to work on the house. I need to ma.ke all the lights and computer turn of at 10 p.m so I can get needed rest. I think that going to bed at 1 a.m. and waking at 7:30 is the reason I didn't loose today!!!  They say to sleep between 10 and 6. I've been failing that plan miserably! At least I'm not sleepy!

Or maybe the stall was because I have started putting 2 melba toasts into my day 16 of the diet when I was avoiding it before ?? I only have eaten 4 other melbas the whole rest of the time. Then again, TOM visited today for the first time in 2 years because I've been pregnant or nursing that long!  Who knows. :)

Out of bed: 7:30! 
HCG: 8:05 {12 drops}

Breakfast:nada
HCG:12:30 (12 drops)

Lunch:1:15 Shrimp and Tomatoes-

100g. shrimp, 1 250g.tomatoes, garlic, salt, cayenne, Braggs, cilantro. YUM!!!
Snack: 3:30 1 delicious, crisp fuji organic apple

HCG:5:30  {12 drops}

Dinner:90g. Sole white fish, 1/2 a cucumber + 21 seasoning salute, salt

I only had 90g. of fish because I took a 10g. nibble of beef I was grilling.
+ strawberry slushy -


8 med strawberries, strawberry tea, ice, stevia. YUM

Bedtime:11:00

Water:1,2,3,4
Other:
Cheating:NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reactions:I looked in the mirror and know I am looking better! Also, my clothes are feeling roomy! How nice! My husband told me that may waist looks thinner. I think so too. ;)



No comments: