Saturday, November 7, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 1

My husband this morning:
"You've never been this excited about starting a diet before!
Me:
"I know."
Him:
Why??
Me:
"It's because I never thought a diet would work as well as this one will! Every time I would think about dieting, the main fear in my mind is loosing weight then gaining it back like the time I gained weight back in the past, even if it was only 15 pounds. This time, it's different! I know it's going to work!


Today's weight:
271.6
Today's body fat: 
47.8%

I can't believe I'm posting these pictures! 



5 Liters of water?1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Load (2 days) to capacity focusing on high fat foods:Check!!!!!!!



 Click to enlarge and see the glistening fat in all of it's glory!

Breakfast: Hash browns from fresh organic potatoes,2 Pieces Nitrate Free Bacon, 2 pieces Whole Wheat, toast,3 Eggs,and 1 cube of butter  
2nd Dose:11:00

Snack: Handful of pecans,1/2 cup of Tillamook cheddar cheese,handful of  organic corn chips.

Lunch: 2 c. Fried Orange Chicken, Broccoli, 1/2 C. Brown Rice. Oh, and 2 tbs coconut oil and a tbs. of butter for good measure!
Dinner: Burrito Ultimo, from Rubio's, Chips & salsa....amazingly yummy
Snack: 1/2 c. full fat eggnog, 1 large slice of real banana cream pie worth 40 g. of fat.



Choose when last day of Phase 2 will be:  
December 19th
  Stop taking HhCG 2 days before:
December 17

Interested in learning about the hCG protocol??
You MUST read this!!!
It felt like light shining into my head from above as I read it!


I learned about hCG from Pam Starr initially.
Her daughter is a close friend and had great success.

Since then 4 other people I know have lost weight on hCG!


No comments: