Friday, November 13, 2009

hCG Phase 2 Day 7

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight:

266.4
 Total Loss:
8.2!

lbs.


I'm doing great on this diet! I'm so pumped. 

1st dose: 
9 a.m.
(Sleeping in....STILL sick.
I think I'll be over it soon!)

Breakfast:
Chamomile tea 1 c.
Yogi Immune support tea 1c.
a few drops of Stevia

Snack:
None
I was sooo not hungry.
I like to save my calories until the afternoon. :)

2nd Dose:
12:30


Lunch:
74 g. cooked Albacore tuna 75 cal.
2c. organic celery 30 cal.
1 pickle-(can't decide if I should eat these.)
a bit of onion
dressing: acv, 1/2 lemon, garlic, 21, braggs
this would have been yummy if i had nice dressing. i sooo need to find something better! it was o.k. though.


Snack: 
1/2 a melba toast.


Dinner:

Super delicious hcg chili!
100g. boneless chuck 150 cal. (i think)
1 can salt free stewed tomatoes 80cal
a bunch o spices: garlic, 21, braggs liquid aminos, garlic powder,tbs. dry onion,2tbs chili powder, mustard,cumin, cayenne.
AND I DIDN'T EVEN EAT MY KID'S LEFTOVERS!:)
go me!!!!!


super strawberry stevia slurping slushy


combine * frozen strawberries 70 cal * ice * stevia * lemon juice * blend * enjoy

 
apple cinnamon tea

Snack: 
small granny smith apple 75 cal
very tart. and eaten too late at 8p.m.


+Brisk 20 min walk at 8:30.
on a lovely night. 

Total Calories: 
5 Liters of water?
1,2,3,4,


Last day of Phase 2 will be:  
December 19th
  Stop taking HhCG 2 days before:
December 17

Interested in learning about the hCG protocol??
You MUST read this!!!
It felt like light shining into my head from above as I read it!


Now 8 people I know have lost weight on hCG!

No comments: