Friday, November 6, 2009

final preparations.

I have successfully weened Dallin!

Now, I have no excuse for not beginning this Protocol.

After spending time reading many, many posts and many of the files on the hcg homeopathic weight loss method yahoo group, I feel very comfortable about the safety and efficacy of this diet. I have two close friends whom have used Homeopathic HcG with wonderful results. I'm happy that I'll have them to support me. I'm also very excited to have the Yahoo group for support and questions!

My husband and I will be doing this together. He doesn't have nearly as much weight he needs to loose, but it's still wonderful that we can do it together!

Soo....
I purchased 2 bottles it for only $27 each plus 10 shipping. It came to my door within 3 days! I was amazed when I found this price on the www.hcghomeopathicweightlossmethod.com, WITH the support of the yahoo group. The moderators are very rI love that I can read the experiences and issues of the people pictured on the website. They are REAL people! :)


I have the hCG bottle in my hot little hand!


I soo want to use it right now!!! I was planning on starting load this weekend, but I think I should take some time to cleanse. I did the simple "spit in water" yeast test (listed in the files section of the yahoo group) and am CLEARLY have candida.

I have a fairly natural diet but eat carbohydrates way too much and KNOW that I am addicted. I am deciding if I should use an herbal cleanse before I begin or just deal with the effects like headaches when I begin. (If anyone has advice on this...let me know. I want to have as much success as possible.

Part of me wants to just jump right in TODAY with the load days, but really need to do a bit more planning before we begin. I need to make meal plans and make some food preparations so I will be successful.

I know that starting this in the beginning of November might make things more difficult on me, but it needs to happen. I plan on getting pregnant with our 4th child in a few months so I need to loose weight sooner than later. I would at LEAST like to do one 42 day round and then eat right while pregant which will help me to continue loosing weight. Yes, I want to continue to LOOSE it while pregnant. That's the plan. I've been pregnant 3 times and feel the HEALTHIEST when I am pregnant! I gain under 15 pounds without even trying!!! After I give birth is when I'm my skinniest. That was sooooo weird to me. I never understood why I did better while pregnant!?!

Now I know, It's called hCG.

No comments: