Monday, November 9, 2009

Phase 2 Day 3 - Beginning 500 cal. +hCG!

I'm still full from yesterday!

That sure was an exciting evening.

and only 2.5 pounds heavier!

274.6........

breakfast:
1 c. camomille tea

snack:
1 large apple spiral sliced 90 cal [spiral cut because it makes i fun]

lunch:
100 g. shrimp
1.5 c. spinach w/ garlic, 1/4 lemon/ apple cider vinegar (NASTY)

snack:
1 lg orange  o n e   s l i c e  a t  a  t i m e   spaced out for additional enjoyment
3cherry tomatoes

At lunch time as I served the children lunch, the scent of curry chicken salad and pizza wafted through my longing body. Just last night I was feasting. Today, I was barely able to choke down the pathetic excuse for a meal that I had hastily prepared as we rushed out the door. The shrimp and garlic con acv / lemon dressing was a disappointment, but I ate it anyway.

And I practiced more self control than I can ever remember being able to muster. I'm not hungry, just extremely attatched to food. Hunger and wanting to eat have NO correlation when it comes to my former eating habits, which is PRECISELY why I am her now, hoping my dedicated efforts will pay off.


Justin was wondering why I didn't have a sample or a chocolate.
I explained that I'm eating special foods so my body could be healthier.
I told him that is was hard.


On the verge of tearing up I explained to him that sometimes we do things that are hard to make us stronger.
I sure hope this makes me stronger, because it IS hard!

I better think up something wonderful for dinner!

And I hope the scale will work to my advantage ASAP! :)
___________________________________________________________ 
It's 5:45. I have a headache.

Moreover, what I thought was post nasal drip from too much dairy is officially my husband's cold!

When you have a cold, you have a headache....And feel like junk.

When you are beginning hCG you, have a headache and feel like junk.

Double Whammy!     NO FAIR!

But dinner is smelling good and I am craving something yummy!

I smell it right now...despite my plugged up nose!
 ================================================
For dinner: 

100 oz. sole white fish baked in foil w/ 1 lemon slice, 21 seasonings salute (tj's) and garlic powder. YUM!!!
150 g. cucumber cubed w/ salt.
5 cherry tomatoes.

and it was so yummy!

It's 9:33, just drank some tea, and I'm happy to be done with day 3.  bad rhyme, sorry. :)
actually a cup of Apple Cinnamon tea which tastes amazing and a cup of smooth move senna tea.
(i enjoy being regular!!!)


I'm just happy to report that I survived day one with out an ounce of cheating!

Right now, I think I would feel like a million bucks if I didn't have this darn head cold! :0)

No comments: