Wednesday, November 25, 2009

hCG phase 2 Day 18

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
257.4!
Total Loss:
17.2. lbs!!!
Loss (1.4 lbs!!!!)


Patrick's Stats
(he's my husband)
Starting weight: 234
His Current weight: 212
  His total loss in 18 days:
22lbs!! 
Amazing huh!?!? Guys are lucky.:)



Out of bed: 7:30
hCG:8:05 {11 drops}
Breakfast:wild berry/chamomile/yerba mate tea
HCG:12:30 (11 drops)

Lunch:1:00 Shrimp and Onions- 100g. shrimp, 1 150g.onion sauteed, sage, salt, cayenne, Braggs. YUM!!! + passion fruit tea


Snack: 2:30 1 delicious, crisp fuji organic apple + double bagged Country Peach Passion TEA... which I LOVE!!! 
hCG:5:30 {11 drops} 
Dinner:6:30  
Seriously Stupendous  
Shicken Strawberry Spinach Salad-  


100g. organic chicken, 8 med. organic strawberries, 2c. organic spinach, cilantro, 21 seasoning salute AND the best hCG salad dressing I've created so far! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Delicious to the last bite!

 {my dressing was a bit "soupy" so I listed less liquid in this recipe.}

The recipe: 
  • steep 2 packets of strawberry herbal tea in 1/2 cup of water.
  • combine in blender: 3 or 4 of your strawberries from your serving, a garlic clove, 2 tbs. rice vinegar, a few pieces of onion, the concentrated strawberry tea, 1 or 2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice, several leaves of fresh cilantro, salt, & LOVE. (measurements are approximate)
  • blend
  • enjoy!!! 


p.s. Shicken was actually chicken. ;) And the salad dressing...It was wonderful! I'm mainly soo excited because I made salad dressing today that I actually thoroughly enjoyed!!!!!!!!! It's hard to accomplish that without using oil in my opinion. It was perfectly wonderful, really!  
Liters of Water:1,2,3 
Cheating:NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Bedtime:10:30 
Other:Sub-lingual b-12, garlic pill.
Reactions: 
MY brown "skinnier pants" fit me again!!!! I can usually only wear these right after giving birth, which is when I'm the skinniest.  HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I even did a little happy dance. :)

I think today is and exclamation mark day ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !




In other news...I'm not going to have the Melba toasts for a week. I'm not going to eat ground beef for a week either. I just want to test and see if these are slowing my progression at all. :)

No comments: