Friday, November 6, 2009

Let the fun begin.

I was thinking about doing a yeast cleanse. My friend Jeneanne helped me change my mind!  And I'm glad!


I"m sooooo excited to get this ball ROLLING.
Or should I say,
I'm so excited to see these pounds DROPPING!!!

We take our first doses of hCG tomorrow morning!

 I feel like a kid the night before the 1st day of school.

I HOPE I DON'T MISS THE BUS!!!


Well, in reality, I hope I don't
forget to take my drops 3x per day....
or forget to drink my gallon of water every day!

They say load days can actually be difficult for some.
We'll see if my lifelong eating talents can hang in there for 2 days on hCG!

I plan on.....Orange Chicken, LOTS of butter and cheese.
I think Costco will have samples to help me on my load quest.

And  they have some things I'll be picking up:
Organic chicken breasts, organic beef, organic yummy apples, and organic spinach.


No comments: