Wednesday, November 18, 2009

hCG phase 2 day 12.

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight:
261.0
 Total Loss:
13 lbs. 6 oz. ! 
 {The scale is becoming my friend!}

Awake:7:30

Breakfast:Blackberry Zinger and Chamomile tea.


Lunch:Quick chili + 1 melba toast- Organic ground beef, dried onion, 1 can diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, Braggs, a tad of ACV and Salt. {soo satisfying and delicious}

Snack:1 Organic Gala Apple. {crisp and delicious}

Dinner: Chinese Chicken 'n' cabbage salad- Organic chicken, 2.5 c. cabbage, 1 chopped green onion, dressing: 1 lemon juiced, red wine vinegar, Braggs, cayenne, garlic cloves, stevia, pepper. {pretty yummy! will be REALLY yummy when I can add some oil.}

Snack:Orange Julie's Delight- Whole orange, Ice, water, stevia.{in all of it's frothy goodness.YUM!}
Asleep: 12:30a.m. 

Cheeting: I ate an extra 15grams of chicken and 1/4th of an all natural hotdog. and it was yum. i think i'll regret it tomorrow.

REACTIONS: Food today was tempting. I think it's because I only had 3 liters of water today. Tomorrow I will do better! Also, I forgot to take my 3rd dose of hCG until 11p.m. arg!!!

No comments: