Friday, November 27, 2009

hCG phase 2 Day 20

Starting weight:
274.6
Today's weight
256.2
Total Loss:
18.4 lbs.!!!
Loss (-1 lb. 4oz.!)
 
Out of bed: 8:30! 
HCG: NONE -TOM

Breakfast:berry, chamomille, mate tea + stevia
HCG: NONE -TOM
Lunch:12:30 Chicken Tomato Bake-  

100g. Organic Chicken, 250g. tomatoes, cilantro, 1tbs fresh salsa, salt, & garlic.  Pan cook just until tomatoes and are warm. Enjoy.

Snacks: 2:00 peach tea 4:00 fuji apple 6:00 orange

HCG: NONE -TOM

Dinner:8:00 100g.Steak & Asparagus & salt & 21. simple. yummy.
Bedtime:11:00- Chocolate smooth move + mixed berry tea. YUMMY. ;)

Water:1,2,3,4

Other:
Cheating:NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reactions:The will power I posses while on hCG is astounding to me. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I COMPLETELY REFRAINED FROM SWEET YUMMY THINGS THAT WERE CALLING MY NAME CONSTANTLY FOR NEARLY 3 WEEKS IN A ROW! For once, I feel in control. I have power over food, and not the other way around. I am really striving to improve my views about food so that when I leave the safe compound a.k.a. THE PROTOCOL, I will still be as strong and determined to eat what is pleasing, but not to excess. To enjoy without overindulging. Partake without plundering. Food is meant to enjoy and I know that if done with prudence it is a wonderful thing. 


For a long time, I've made it a goal to never let "bad" food into my home. And I was successful. The only problem is that whenever I would go out to a restauraunt or party I would allow myself to eat whatever I pleased since I wasn't over indulging at home. Only problem is, there is free food at every stop along the road and a cheep fastfood on every corner. Finding tasty food that I couldn't justify buying became a hobby. I would stuff myself at parties, where people ARE watching, make trips to Costco JUST for samples and raid my parent's refridgerator whenever the opportunity arose. 


So today, instead of helping myself to several servings of cake at a gathering, I simply visited and enjoyed the company. In the future, I know I will be enjoying much of the same foods, but only at a rate that they are still enjoyable. 



No comments: